Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blustery day in Dillon

They woke up early this morning to eat breakfast with LB and Marvin. They sure like eggs alot!

LB turned around for a second and Bubbles had helped Sledder tip over the instant coffee..uh oh!

Right away Sledder was very hyper and talked Bubbles into hiding so that they could scare LB. She sure screamed loudly when they popped out at her!

Sledder reeeeeaaally wanted to go outside and play in the new snow but I told him it was much too cold outside.

So instead both him and Bubble tried to stow away in LB's backpack on her way out..

They were caught though and stayed home with me for the morning...they thought they would make me smile by putting my Griz hats on. Go Griz!

They got pretty chilly so I put on Sesame Street and gave them both some hot cocoa. Both couldn't stop laughing at Elmo!
They were so happy to head to the armory after watching TV for a while!

They didn't want to work out today so they stole my Ipod and were listening to music.

Then LB made the mistake of leaving her locker open...boy did they have fun!

While LB and I were working out they played on the big bouncy balls!

They sure weren't much help when I went to the bench press...

When we got home they played hide and go seek...

Bubbles couldn't get down from here on his own...I had to help him!

Sledder sure loves cold places!

Bubbles thought this was a good hiding spot because he said he looks like a flower...hmm what a strange Dolphin.

after hide and go seek they played monopoly with Jumbo and Marvin. Bubbles won!

Then they picked out a movie to watch at bedtime...

Though they didn't last very long into the movie...they were very tired again tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment